- Agriculture Center
- Differences between PRS™-Probe and Conventional Soil Testing
- Agriculture Hot Topics
- Applications in Agriculture
- Additional Agriculture Info
Applying the PRS™ To Crop Nutrition Planning
A dynamic management tool
The PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster is a computer software program that utilizes PRS™ data by integrating the climate and soil conditions of that particular field to determine potential yields.
As nutrient, climate, and soil conditions are adjusted with the PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster, producers can choose to increase or decrease the applied fertilizer to achieve the maximum economic yield and net economic return.
More Info on the PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster
- Advantages of using the PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster
- Distribution of the PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster technology
- PRS™ Nutrient Forecaster-related literature
- Sublicense opportunities