|View papers based on research field:|
|or search all papers:|
9 'Microbial biomass' Papers Found
- Bengtson, P., Basiliko, N., Prescott, C., and Grayston, S. 2007. Spatial dependency of soil nutrient availability and microbial properties in a mixed forest of Tsuga heterophylla and Psedotsuga menziesii, in coastal British Columbia, Canada. Soil Biology & Biochemistry. 39:2429-2435.
- Coll, L., Messier, C., Delagrange, S., and Berninger, F. 2007. Growth, allocation and leaf gas exchanges of hybrid poplar plants in the establishment phase on previously forested sites: effect of different vegetation management techniques. Annals of Forest Science 64: 275-285.
- Dijkstra, F.A., Cheng, W., and Johnson, D.W. 2006. Plant biomass influences rhizosphere priming effects on soil organic matter decomposition in two differently managed soils. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 38: 2519-2526.
- Dimitriu, P.A., C.E. Prescott, S.A. Quideau, and S.J. Grayston. 2010. Impact of reclamation of surface-mined boreal forest soils on microbial community composition and function. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 42:2289-2297.
- Fortier, J., Gagnon, D., Truax, B., and Lambert, F. 2010. Biomass and volume yield after 6 years in multiclonal hybrid poplar riparian buffer strips. Biomass and Bioenergy 34:1028-1040.
- Fortier, J., Truax, B., Gagnon, D. and Lambert, F. . 2013. Mature Hybrid Poplar Riparian Buffers along Farm Streams Produce High Yields in Response to Soil Fertility Assessed Using Three Methods.. Sustainability, 5(5), 1893-1916. .
- Marshall, C. B., J. R. McLaren, and R. Turkington. 2011. Soil microbial communities resistant to changes in plant functional group composition. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 43:78-85.
- Shaheen, S. and Tsadilas, C. 2012. Utilization of biosolids in production of bioenergy crops I: Impact of application rate on canola biomass, soil properties, and nutrient availability. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 44:243-258.
- Sherry, R. A., Weng, E., Arnone, J.A., Johnson, D.W., Schimel, D. S., Verburg, P. S., Wallace, L. L., and Luo, Y. 2008. Lagged effects of experimental warming and doubled precipitation on annual and seasonal aboveground biomass production in a tallgrass prairie. Global Change Biology 14: 2923-2936.