|View papers based on research field:|
|or search all papers:|
14 'green manure' Papers Found
- Arcand, M. M., Lynch, D. H., Voroney, R. P. and van Straaten, P. 2010. Residues from a buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) green manure crop grown with phosphate rock influence bioavailability of soil phosphorus. Canadian Journal of Soil Science. 90:257-266.
- Bair, K.E., J.R. Davenport, and R.G. Stevens. 2008. Release of available nitrogen after incorporation of a legume cover crop in Concord Grape . Hortscience 43: 875-880.
- Cortini, F., Comeau, P. 2008. Evaluation of competitive effects of green alder, willow and other shrubs on white spruce and lodgepole pine in Northern Alberta. Forest Ecology and Mangement 255: 82-91.
- Hammermeister, A.M., T. Astatkie, E. A. Jeliazkova, P. R.Warman, and R. C. Martin. 2006. Nutrient supply from organic amendments applied to unvegetated soil, lettuce and orchardgrass. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 86:21-33.
- Kellman, L. and Kavanaugh, K. 2008. Nitrous oxide dynamics in managed northern forest soil profiles: is production offset by consumption? . Biogeochemistry 90: 115-128.
- Lantz, T.C., Kokelj, S.V., Gergel, S.E. and Henry, G.H.R. 2009. Relative impacts of disturbance and temperature: persistent changes in microenvrionment and vegetation in retrogressive thaw slumps. Global Change Biology 15: 1664-1675.
- Nelson, J.D.J., Schoenau, J.J., Malhi, S.S., and Gill, K.S. 2007. Burning and cultivation effects on greenhouse gas emissions and nutrients in wetland soils from Saskatchewan, Canada. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 78: 291-303.
- Qian, P. and Schoenau, J.J. 2000. Use of ion exchange membrane to assess soil N supply to canola as affected by addition of liquid swine manure and urea. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 80:203-218.
- Qian, P. and Schoenau, J.J. 2000. Fractionation of P in soil as influenced by a single addition of liquid swine manure. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 80:561-566.
- Qian, P. and Schoenau, J.J. 2002. Availability of nitrogen in solid manure amendments with different C:N ratios. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 82:219-225.
- Schoenau, J. J. and Davis, J. G. 2006. Optimizing soil and plant responses to land-applied manure nutrients in the Great Plains of North America. Can. J. Soil Sci. 86: 587-595.
- Sharifi, M.S., Lynch, D.H., Zebarth, B.J., Zheng, Z. and Martin, R.C. 2009. Evaluation of Nitrogen Supply Rate Measured by in situ Placement of Plant Root Simulator Probes as a Predictor of Nitrogen Supply from Soil and Organic Amendments in Potato Crop. American Journal of Potato Research 86: 356-366.
- Stumborg, C. and J.J. Schoenau. 2008. Evaluating phosphorus loading from repeated manure applications to two Saskatchewan soils. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 88: 377-387.
- Woods, M.S., Rossi, F.S., and Ketterings, Q.M. 2006. Potassium supply rate as measured by exchange membranes in a calcareous sand. Applied Turfgrass Science doi:10.1094/ATS-2006-0323-01-RS.