|View papers based on research field:|
|or search all papers:|
17 'organic agriculture' Papers Found
- Arcand, M. M., Lynch, D. H., Voroney, R. P. and van Straaten, P. 2010. Residues from a buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) green manure crop grown with phosphate rock influence bioavailability of soil phosphorus. Canadian Journal of Soil Science. 90:257-266.
- Bair, K.E., J.R. Davenport, and R.G. Stevens. 2008. Release of available nitrogen after incorporation of a legume cover crop in Concord Grape . Hortscience 43: 875-880.
- Davenport, J.R., Bair, K.E., Stevens, R.G. 2012. Relationship between soil temperature and N release in organic and conventionally managed vineyards. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 43:464-470.
- Dijkstra, F.A., Cheng, W., and Johnson, D.W. 2006. Plant biomass influences rhizosphere priming effects on soil organic matter decomposition in two differently managed soils. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 38: 2519-2526.
- Hangs, R. D., Schoenau, J. J., & Lafond, G. P. 2013. The effect of nitrogen fertilization and no-till duration on soil nitrogen supply power and post-2013 spring thaw greenhouse-gas emissions. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science. 176:227-237.
- Huang, W.Z. and Schoenau, J.J. 1996. Forms, amounts and distribution of carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, and sulfur in a boreal aspen forest soil. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 76: 373-385..
- Liu, K., A. Hammermeister, M. Entz, T. Astatkie, P. Warman and R. Martin. 2010. Nitrogen Availability in an Organic Potato Crop Following 3-Year Transition under Contrasting Farming Systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 34:821-835.
- Najm, A.A., Hadi, M.R.H.S., Darzi, M.T. and Rahi, A.. 2012. Effect of Integrated Management of Nitrogen Fertilizer and Cattle Manure on the Leaf Chlorophyll, Yield, and Tuber Glycoalkaloids of Agria Potato. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 43:912-923.
- Nyiraneza, J., and S. Snapp. 2007. Integrated management of inorganic and organic nitrogen and efficiency in potato systems. Soil Science Society of America Journal 71:1508-1515.
- Owen, J., Leblanc, S., and Fillmore, S. A. E. 2006. Short-term effect of soil disturbance by mechanical weeding on plant available nutrients in an organic vs. conventional rotations experiment. Aspects of Applied Biology 79: 301-305.
- Qian, P. and Schoenau, J.J. 1995. Assessing nitrogen mineralization from soil organic matter using anion exchange membranes. Fert. Res. 40:143-148.
- Qian, P. and Schoenau, J.J. 2002. Practical applications of ion exchange resins in agriculture and environmental soil research. Can. J. Soil Sci. 82: 9-21.
- Raza, M., Mermut, A.R., Schoenau, J.J., and Malhi, S.S. 2002. Boron fractionation in some Saskatchewan soils. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 82:173-179.
- Sturite, I, Henriksen, T.M., and Breland, T.A. 2007. Longevity of White Clover (Trifolium repens) Leaves, Stolons and Roots, and Consequences for Nitrogen Dynamics under Northern Temperate Climatic Conditions. Annals of Botany 100: 33-40.
- Tiemann, L.K., and S.A. Billings. 2008. Carbon controls on nitrous oxide production with changes in substrate availability in a North American Grassland. Soil Science 173:332-341.
- Whitley, K.M. and Davenport, J.R. 2003. Nitrate leaching potential under variable and uniform nitrogen fertilizer management in irrigated potato systems. HortTechnology 13:605-609.
- Whitley, K.M.,Davenport, J.R., and Manley, S.R. 2000. Differences in nitrate leaching under variable and conventional nitrogen fertilizer management in irrigated potato systems. In Fifth International Conference on Precision Agriculture Proc., pp453-461. Bloomington, MN.